View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:35 AM   #14
356Guy

The car is running nicely and is in great shape. I had it up on my lift again for a closer look. It needs an outer CV boot and the large water pump hose looks a little swollen. I booked it into the local indy shop for that. I can't take it off the road for more than a day because its my daily driver right now. A coolant change has a staggering price as they only use Porsche coolant. The good news is that the rear brake pads have lots of life left although the rotors have a good ridge. Thickness is ok. I guess they just changed pads last time around. I even got touch up paint from the local body shop supply house for $11. Beats Dr. Colorchip at $60 Cdn plus shipping! Wiper blades are noisy and it needs a few other minor things. Charles is going to fix my remote. My Continental Bluetooth head and harness are on the way too. I forgot to check the date code on the tires before I bought it but they are 2015 so no issues there. I should keep things under $2k which is what I usually expect on a used car.
'11 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - winter daily driver
'92 F250 - junk hauler; previous Porsches '95 993;'08 Cayman S;'70 911E
356Guy is offline   Reply With Quote