View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #1
CrisZenithBlue

FS: Recaro Profi in great condition

Selling an original Recaro Profi bucket seat with full install hardware. Selling because I bought a pair of GT3 seats and don't need it anymore.

I bought it from a forum member here steved0x a while back and it was in my car for about 3 months and is in great condition.

Here's what's included:

Recaro Profi seat:
Recaro Racing and Sport Seats - Recaro Sidemounts and Adapters

Steel Profi side mounts:
Recaro Side Mount Bracket - per seat-Stable Energies

Recaro slider:
Recaro Seat Slider-Stable Energies

Brey-Krause tunnel side seat belt receptacle adapter
Brey Krause R-9005 Harness Mount - Tunnel-Side Lap Belt

Brey-Krause seat track adapter
Brey Krause R-9040 Recaro Slider Adapter - Porsche 996/997/986/987

I think I also have an extra seat belt receptacle that I bought from woody which I'll include with the package so you don't have to gut your OEM seats.

And here are some photos of the actual seat. It's ready to be dropped in.

This is a smaller seat - it has a slightly smaller base than a GT3 seat, or a Pole Position. The seat used to be red but the previous owner put new original Recaro fabric on it and only black was available. If you look carefully you can see a little bit of the original red peeking out but you can't see it when the seat is installed.

The seat is very comfortable even on long rides. The support is absolutely amazing, there is adjustment in reclining with the slotted side mounts to give you the perfect angle and it drops you a couple of inches as well which is great for tall people. The shoulder grips do a surprisingly good job at keeping you in place.

I'm looking to get 500$ for the seat and all the hardware plus buyer pays the shipping (located in Miami Beach 33141). If anybody needs more info or photos let me know.

Thanks,

Cristian
CrisZenithBlue is offline   Reply With Quote