View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #16
The Radium King

well, it was only a matter of time before a 'how to get more hp' thread turned into a 'learn how to drive' thread. in this case it took 10 years, but still happened. of course; human nature - you answer the question you want in a manner makes you feel better about yourself, and not the one that was actually asked.

while i have taken pca driving schools, have an fia amature race licence, and have been invited to instruct at our local track, i don't feel the need to put it in my signature, so take my opinion however you like. i don't think you can get 300 hp from a 3.2, but not sure why. bmw can get 100 hp/liter in their m cars, so why can't porsche? pretty confident that mr mike, as topless so eloquently stated, is a bit overblown, but most likely the victim of an optimistic dyno operator? if a 3.4 can get 300 hp stock and say 320 hp w breathing mods (intake, exhaust, tune, UDP, delete the ac and ps) then a 3.2 *should* be able to get close to 300, yes? 320/3.4 = 300/3.2. math. ratios. regardless of who is driving the car, nor the loose nut behind the wheel.
The Radium King is offline   Reply With Quote