View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 10:19 PM   #19
ultimate1

Send a message via AIM to ultimate1 Send a message via Yahoo to ultimate1
Quote:
Originally Posted by longislander1
I wish they would fire the person who's supposed to keep tabs on the U.S. dealers. I just took my car into a recommended dealer for its one-year service (oil change, state inspection, a few TSBs) and they kept it for four days to do 3.8 hours of work.
Dude you are so right!!!!!!!!!

I just got a 2000 Boxster a few months ago and I went over to Braman Porsche in West Palm Beach and I got major attitude from the Service adviser there. It was like the guy was trying to see if I could afford to have my car serviced there when I asked about a few extended warranty programs that I was considering. Furthermore, the guy was a pompous ass. I now have to drive about 40 miles away to Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach and they treat me like a king. They could not get the straps adjusted on my convertible top done as promised for the July 4th weekend. My service adviser, Doug, called me to apologized and gave me a new Cayenne S for the weekend. IF only Porsche could get all of their dealerships to treat their clients the way Champion does theirs.

Last edited by ultimate1; 07-29-2006 at 10:21 PM.
ultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote