View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 02:56 PM   #1
PCinDC

Guards red painted and grey vinyl interior parts - center tunnel, horseshoe, etc

Hi folks,
I have up for sale an assortment of guards red parts for the interior of a 986. When I bought my car, it had a wood grain center console which I did not like, so I bought a couple of nice center tunnels and a variety of other parts and painted them guards red.

I did a few of each just to get the hang of things. All of what you see here were painted by me, using guards red spray can paint and catalyzed clearcoat from paintscratch.com.

They all came out well, with the center console being a solid 8.5-9 of 10. The two gauge surrounds are probably in the 7-8/10 range in terms of paintjob - look fine to the eye but running your hand over it reveals some inclusions. Pretty much visually invisible imperfections.

This also includes the grey vinyl center console trim as well as the gauge cluster cover in grey vinyl. I've replaced all of these parts with alcantara on my car.

1) Guards red center console with ashtrey (ashtray does not have lid) grey trim pieces, grey glovebox lid - $200

2) Guards red gauge cluster surround with Grey vinyl cover - $100

3) Guards red gauge cluster surround with no cover - $70

4) Guards red center console horseshoe trim - $50

5) Guards red cubby - $35

PICS:

PCinDC is offline   Reply With Quote