View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:07 AM   #26
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot2519j View Post
I did work for Trump as a contractor at Bonwit Teller store that use to share a common rooftop with Trump Plaza in the back. It took 4 month to get paid, so much for prompt payment. Reluctantly I did vote for him because I could not take the garbage that Hillary was telling the people. Coming from Cuba I know government corruption and Hillary and Bill can open up a Clinton University with all the techniques of robbing the government. Out of her own lips the Clinton's were broke when they came out of the WH. With perseverance and under the Clinton investment program they have amassed over $100 million a tidy sum for civil servants. Is that a nice return plan and with no risks all paid by the schmucks that bought into the Foundation which pays out 6% of the money it takes in with the rest affording the Clintons a life of luxury deservedly for royalty. Hillary parlayed her job into play for pay scheme that I am just shocked that no one has put their asses in jail. The mafia should learn this business plan and they will forego violence and utilize giving speeches at over 300K with out shooting anyone. Second reason I did not vote for her is that she did not pay any interest to the middle class in this country which mainly is white but every chance she had she spent it on bowing down to Black LIves Matter, Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. All racist opportunist and most of all shakedown artist.
I worked for a firm that did business with Trump regularly circa early 2000's, not my department but I had regular contact with the people who dealt with him.
I won't get political here, I'm a well known antagonist of the hard right, but I'll just say that Trump is not a guy you ever want to do business for and not many U.S. banks will ever lend his business any big money because he's burned so many bridges. And he would use any excuse to risk the relationship just to make a few extra bucks. Also, The running joke was that in those days at least, perhaps he's changed, was that he was ADD and would read absolutely nothing important. People who were on conference calls with him would tell me everyone on the call knew Trump was not listening whatsoever and on a few occassions women could be heard in the background laughing. Another thing he was known for was agreeing to things before all the facts were in which would create endless work for his people because he didn't like backing out of deals even when it became clear it was going to be a big waste of his people's time. I remember thinking in those days he's probably going to call it a day soon and is just delegating everything to his small team and family. Oddly his two siblings, the sister who sits on the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals (appointed by that cheatin' dog Bill Clinton) and his brother are nothing like him.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 03-30-2017 at 08:11 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote