View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:48 PM   #14
Boxster_S_girl

Hey, thanks Tom!

My professional specialty is in compliance/contracts/law, so I can be obnoxiously pedantic with these things. I've test driven great cars, but minor details would disqualify me from spec so I'm on the fence. (BTW, thanks to the recommendation in your build thread, I went to House for a PPI, unfortunately the seller backed out.)

Woody: I'm a few years out from spec racing (ax/HPDE would come first) so I have time to consider non-qualifying cars... I recently looked at an incredible 2.7, and a 2.5 with mods that would disqualify it from spec, I just don't know if I want to build another 2.5 purchase into the cost of this little adventure.

As far as I can tell, world racing league hasn't taken hold in California. It sounds great and it looks like fun, but I'd definitely want to still participate in POC/PCA so it limits my options. ��

If anyone knows of a good 2.5, let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
I want to give a shoutout to Boxster_S_girl for checking the rules BEFORE building a car!

Y'all have no idea how many people contact me after they've built a Boxster track car only to find that most of the parts and modifications they did aren't legal in BSR/SPB.

Last edited by Boxster_S_girl; 03-21-2017 at 12:52 PM.
Boxster_S_girl is offline   Reply With Quote