View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 02:23 AM   #1
SFSTRAT1476

Row m030 or....???

I just rolled over 100k miles this past week and feel like its time to do a proper suspension upgrade. Lately, I've been getting some hard knocks and vibrations through the steering wheel. Overall, just feeling sloppy with too much bounce. With that said, I just got all the bits for the front in the mail and waiting on the rear pieces to come next.

In the meantime, I've been researching what the best shock and pring option is for me. My cars a daily driver -- California highways / SF city roads. I do the occasional spirited drive up HWY1 and back country carving.

I've been thinking about the ROW M030 kit, but its gone up a bit in price since I last looked (Not really the margin it use to be). I've also considered doing Bilstein HD/Sports with H&R springs. I've dug through a lot of forums to find out which is best, but still can't decide. Any and all help / feedback is appreciated. What are some pro's and cons? Are the sways on the ROW kit worth the price? I read that the shocks included in the kit are Bilstein HD's?
SFSTRAT1476 is offline   Reply With Quote