Thread: Car cover buy
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 07:32 AM   #17
78F350
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Thanks to Jon for offering his kindness to the community! Sure some will appreciate bud

I've ordered the 2 samples you've requested this afternoon and likely to receive those during the beginning on the coming week. This will be FW your way as soon as they come in.
Fred, thank you for making this available for us and Your amazing innovation and support of the community. I'm really excited to receive the samples and will post some pictures when they arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG
I want a silver one for a 996
No. Absolutely not. Put your 996 in the garage and get a cover for your Boxster. ...well ...Fred, since he mentioned this in the original thread I'm willing to make an exception if you can handle it there in Shanghai.

The response is good enough that I will stick with my original plan of 15 silver 5 black. In a month or two when I have the covers, I'll plan to pm the first people who responded to see who is actually buying. Then if there are any left, I'll make them available on the forum.