View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #89
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulE View Post
This has gotten all way over my head. Can we get back to the important (to me) part? Since links from other vendors are now blocked on this forum, how can I find out where to put my order in for one of the T shirts? At our HPDE's most of the time we need to wear long sleeve T shirts so I'd like to get one of these in long sleeves if it can be ordered.
If impatient, I've made this for fun and it came out pretty nicely. They also have hoodies which I'm thinking of getting if Jay's deal does not work out. Can be grabbed at:

https://www.customink.com/designs/cfdp986/vkg0-00aw-vmbb/share?pc=EMAIL-40778&utm_campaign=shared%20design&utm_source=share%20link&utm_medium=shared%20design&utm_content=shared%20desktop

No idea RE quality of the fabric however, based on luck. Unless any of you guys know please let us know.

EDIT: Use below visual to make your own t-shirt. [/B]I've modified the layout a little (click below to dwload HD version):

Last edited by Nine8Six; 02-09-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote