Thread: Car cover buy
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
78F350
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Car cover buy

About a month ago we had a discussion about car covers and Nine8Six showed off his cover and offered to work with a group buy:
http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/65048-10-years-bad-car-covers.html
Here's one of his pictures from that thread.

I've decided to take him up on his offer. I'm planning to pay for up to 20 and have them shipped to me. Once I receive them, I can ship them out at cost. This is not going to happen quickly - probably final delivery up to two months from now.

If you are seriously interested in getting one of the covers, let me know in this thread. No guarantee (or commitment) at this point, but I'll give priority based on who signs up first. I am not taking any money or making the buy list official until I have the car covers in hand. I am planning to get 15 silver and 5 black and plan to keep at least two for myself. If there's more demand and it all goes smoothly, I'm willing to do another order after.

Not sure of end price yet, but from what was already discussed in posts I expect under $70 for a good quality cover plus actual shipping cost. I prefer to keep this buy USA only for simplicity. Maybe we can get a parallel run in Canada if anyone is willing to handle the reshipment.

Fred is ordering me a sample and when it arrives (2-3 weeks?), I'll give more details.

Last edited by 78F350; 02-08-2017 at 06:14 PM.
78F350 is offline   Reply With Quote