View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 12:34 AM   #98
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave80GTSi View Post
That's all - I have said my piece
Ok, that's great, thanks!

Just like Ferrari, Dave, Porsche are indeed bothered about the un-authorized use of their TM. They won’t give ‘anyone’ the auth to do so, even to those who get to hang out with the top execs from Porsche Asia during the Carrera Cup, F1GP and other events

Fortunately for us they are not as apocalyptic as some member here and somehow let us enjoy a bit e.g. flags, pins, knockoff center caps, etc etc that you see “everywhere on eBay”. Even their wheels designs. If they’d go full-speed legal about it trust me it’d be shut down in the morning under the VeRO act.

As for those caps, and as friend Charles/Particlewave said, I do not offer them for 'profits' (hell, they'd be $625/set with all the works that goes into them lolll). If I’d be the bad guy I’d manufacture 20,000 and upload those crazy renderings on every eCommerce platforms known to mankind today and certainly get rich overnight with this stuff. I clearly have the abilities to do so but for obvious reasons I don’t. You just need to know where boundaries are (Dave!)

What I do for friends is “fully custom” and based on your requirements so if you or others are feeling uncomfortable with using that majestic badge for your own caps, by all mean ask for the Death Skull design instead

Last edited by Nine8Six; 02-02-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote