View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
AZ986S

I installed the Eibach sport sway bars front and rear. Rear has 3 holes for adjustability, I put it on the middle hole. Rest of suspension is stock. Wheels are 17 in staggered Boxster twists with Hankook Ventus RS-3s. I was able to get 1.8 neg camber on rear wheels. Fronts I slotted and got -2.0 degrees camber. I didn't want to do the camber plates that lifts the front some more, and I didn't want to spend $$$ with adjustable LCAs, or $2.5K on PSS9 coilovers. Iconsidered lowering springs, but concluded that those springs are not meant to work with the stock strut. I drive this car to work occasionally, so I didn't want to lower it.

I have 2 DEs and 1 AutoX on this setup, and I can tell you that sway bars made a HUGE improvement. Much less body roll, more grip, quicker response. The front camber also made a significant improvement, especially at the AutoX and more uniform tire wear.
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 01-31-2017 at 01:52 PM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote