View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 01:05 PM   #74
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintro11 View Post
I'm going to need a set in red Fred! I should just send you my visa number for any of your future creations lol
Thanks Martin, will be in touch soon (loll visa#)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfuerst911sc View Post
So to remove these caps you remove the wheel/tire assy from the car and take something like a hammer handle and hit it to pop them out correct ? I see nothing wrong with that . Really can't think of a circumstance where the cap has to be removed while the wheel/tire are still on the car ?
Oh and silver color is what I would want also .
Correct. Align a flat surface onto one or two clips and knock it out of its place basically. I've re-used the common clip concept so everything will 'feel' deja-vu when you do it for the first time, no worries on that. Just need to be careful when you do, hold the cap with the other hand because they kinda 'pop' out at much higher velocity than the porsche caps lollll

Again, Acetal; nasty strong. They clamp with 8702psi of pressure (60megapascal) so don't think anyone will be able to pull them from the outside manually. Sadly you'll need to remove the wheel if you need to remove your cap (for whatever reason you'd had other than wheel balancing).

Last edited by Nine8Six; 01-29-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote