View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #21
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911monty View Post
This thread is fantastic! Not often you get to see the inner workings of a master artist at work. Guess a Cheese Toast will have to do...
Do not get hypnotized by these modern and expansive software/tools man. The "true" masters are those who fabricate with their hands, and using tools that everybody has. If you want to know my version of true (genuine) ingenuity!

But thanks for the compliment, well received!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anker View Post
Bring the Task Manager up and check if the Windows Antimalware Executable is hogging the CPU. If it is, google on how to prevent it from doing that. I had exactly the same issue and had to take care of it.
Sorted. It would have been a tad more helpful for me if the main-board would have beep'ed letting me know what it was. My neighbor's son disconnected the E drive and all came back to normal. The HDD was an old style WD and basically died. Not sure why this HDD was left in there anyway, been using SSD since a few years already. Thanks for trying to help bud, too kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy.Boxster View Post
Damn you Fred! I'll take four.
haha Troy! ah for you its local pickup only. Always good to hear from you brother