View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #59
geraintthomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meir View Post
im using vaves taken from a BMW 335i, that are 2inch in diameter.
not sure what bypass you have, but in my opinion that guy did it right.
http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/50649-homemade-pse-version-1-0-done-behold-evan-sport-exhaust-pics-vid-writeup-%3D.html

if my experiment works well, mayby i will build another set with the capristo valves.
ExhaustSystems » Exhaust Valves » Exhaust parts » Car Models » Capristo Automotive
I've had this done to mine:

A pipe that connects just after the CAT's, and goes straight to the tail pipes. Same on each side. The sound is incredible and it was very cheap to do ($150 in dollars, all in).

And was wondering if there were small electronic valves that I could put on the pipes where they attach the pipe after the CAT's. Trouble is I can't find any that are small enough as mine are 1" pipes, and the ones I can find are vacuum actuated and not electronic. I'd happily fit a vacuum solenoid with a switch on the dashboard, but where on earth do you get a vacuum supply from to go into the solenoid? If there's a good way of supplying a vacuum feed to a solenoid, then yeah, I'd do it

Bi-xenon Headlight Upgrade | 987 S 18" Anthracite Alloys | Android Head Unit | 5000k 55w HID's | 5000k Cree DRL's | 5000k Cree number plate lights | Cree LED Indicators | One-touch roof operation | Bypass exhaust pipes | Parking sensors | Ambient footwell lighting

Last edited by geraintthomas; 12-20-2016 at 01:49 PM.
geraintthomas is offline   Reply With Quote