View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 01:49 PM   #15
DarkStar

Garage
Ahhhmazing, I was on my way here to start this very post. I too am experiencing issues. I've been experiencing this issue since I bought the car. But it's not consistent it can be fine for a year but randomly car won't start.... And this will last a week or so... And then the car is fine for a long while. I eventually replaced the typical, starter, Alternator, and a new Bosch AGM battery.

I do know that there have been relay issues. As in sticky relays or burnt out relays. I assume the previous owner had an Issue with a fuse and replaced the fuse for the top/windows with a larger fuse. It burnt out one day rolling down my windows so I replaced it with another not knowing it was extremely high volume what it required. The power wire for that switch melted. I ended up removing the dash and repaired all damages. Later in the year my blower started taking a while to activate. Eventually it stopped working. I found the relay was burnt.

Been thinking maybe fuses are getting sticky and causing issues. I was thinking of replacing all relays with new ones.

But I have to get this under control. I can't risk damaging my new AGM, I do have a 4 year warranty but still. Pushing my car down the street to jump start it before work isn't entertaining.