View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 03:50 AM   #21
Pilot2519j

I did work for Trump as a contractor at Bonwit Teller store that use to share a common rooftop with Trump Plaza in the back. It took 4 month to get paid, so much for prompt payment. Reluctantly I did vote for him because I could not take the garbage that Hillary was telling the people. Coming from Cuba I know government corruption and Hillary and Bill can open up a Clinton University with all the techniques of robbing the government. Out of her own lips the Clinton's were broke when they came out of the WH. With perseverance and under the Clinton investment program they have amassed over $100 million a tidy sum for civil servants. Is that a nice return plan and with no risks all paid by the schmucks that bought into the Foundation which pays out 6% of the money it takes in with the rest affording the Clintons a life of luxury deservedly for royalty. Hillary parlayed her job into play for pay scheme that I am just shocked that no one has put their asses in jail. The mafia should learn this business plan and they will forego violence and utilize giving speeches at over 300K with out shooting anyone. Second reason I did not vote for her is that she did not pay any interest to the middle class in this country which mainly is white but every chance she had she spent it on bowing down to Black LIves Matter, Rev Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. All racist opportunist and most of all shakedown artist.

Last edited by Pilot2519j; 11-30-2016 at 03:54 AM.
Pilot2519j is offline   Reply With Quote