View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
RE2Master

2004 Boxster new owner

Hello! Today (November 25th 2016) Bought an immaculate red boxster and enjoyed the drive home. I have a packet of previous services and it came with all the manuals from when new, very well taken care of. Only downside was the clutch is slipping a little but due to that fact the selling price went down even more. There is a reputable service shop in Daytona I plan to take it to and have the clutch and IMS changed as well as add the DOF system which is all in stock there also so no wait time. I bought the car for only $5,000 and will be putting almost $4,000 to do the clutch and other things but after the 80 mile trip home and no other problems, everything works, think it will be worth it still. Already serviced was the replacement coolant tank and a few other potentials before the previous owner decided to sell due to moving out of country, going back home. I currently live in Port Orange, Florida and hope to find a local club here close to join. Was looking online for a hardtop and saw a nice one that is a fastback style and wonder if anyone else has that top or has seen it to know if it is a good one. The previous owners driveway was clean, old dirty but clean from any fluid satins and crawling under showed no signs of leaks either. I will post pics tomorrow. I have driven a few 914 back a few years and this brings back those memories.
RE2Master is offline   Reply With Quote