View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
MWS

Boxster or lawn mower?

This is a pseudo-serious question, I guess more to provide argument ammunition for my wife, but opinions with justifications would be appreciated.

We are going to finish our basement this winter (finally), and have lugged all the stuff that seems to pile up in a basement to our garage. Our garage is a heated oversized 3 car and we have 3 cars as well as all the other garage standard stuff. Unfortunately the basement junk now fills one of the bays leaving one dd parked outside with the other inside as well as the Boxster (which also is car covered). The winters here get pretty nasty so I have been trying to figure out what to do. My neighbor winters in Florida and has offered to let me use garage, but as she has all utilities shut off the temperature could easily drop to subzero.

Having ruled out moving all of the basement junk next door (which seems to be an abuse of kindness, as well as too much work), I am left with moving either the Boxster or the lawn mower (plus a couple things). Wife is adament Boxster must go where I would rather move anything else.

I guess I am really looking for reasons to not do the obvious; good reasons not to abandon a Boxster in potential subzero temps for as much as 4 months would be appreciated.

Disclaimer: If my wife stumbles across this forum, I disavow all knowledge...this is not me, obviously an imposter.

Last edited by MWS; 11-20-2016 at 11:05 AM.
MWS is offline   Reply With Quote