View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 06:00 PM   #10
dghii

+1 on doing what you want. My motto is unless you paid or are paying for my car, your opinions will be politely dismissed. My 986 is fairly stock. I'm not much for aftermarket bumpers or spoilers. I have seem some very nice dice and deer whistles, but other than that...

All that aside, I have done LED interior lighting as it is brighter and more useful than stock to my less than optimized eyes. On the same note, I have added BT and better speakers

Oh yeah, my cigarette lighter now holds a dual USB charger. Maybe Santa will bring me a matching smoker delete cubby for my console.

I purchased a 2003 Boxster S that had the aftermarket PSS2. The car looked and felt amazing but at the end of the day, I don't drive my cars that hard so the net was that I found the car just a little tougher to get in and out of (4 knee surgeries will do that).

The $59 short throw shifter has been a very nice mod. I would look in the DYI section at Ben006's ball bearing shifter if I had it to do over again (wasn't available when I did mine).

Enjoy your car. You'll figure out what's important to you!
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote