Thread: My Into Post
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 09:12 AM   #1
Silver

My Into Post

New member to the forums, so I figured I'd make somewhat of an intro post as well as a few pics of my baby Sally.

I purchased my '98 Zenith Blue Boxster 2 months ago, and have definitely put her through the ropes since then. I am an avid auto-crosser and was looking for a fun car to push around... I test drove a Saturn Sky, Z3, Z4, S2k, Miata, etc. but it as soon as I sat in my Boxster I knew it was a perfect match. I was meant to drive her, I can feel it in my very bones.

I've taken her to 10 events over the last two months, and have officially corded my first set of tires ever I'll be doing two more events this weekend as well.

Personally, I'm a 23 year old female living in Rochester, NY (for the now) and originally from California. Let me tell you, as I write this it is pouring rain out...makes me miss my beautiful California weather. It's really tough when it rains and you can't go with the top down

Anyway! Here's Sally....yes....I named her after the Carerra in Cars. They just looked too similar. More pics can be seen on my Flickr account by clicking here. I try to get pictures of every event I'm at.

Silver is offline   Reply With Quote