Thread: Swift Shift Kit
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 09:07 PM   #21
mach schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by super66
cool, hey did it sit any different.....I read a review it sits higher than the sock shifter? anything ugly? also did you ever deamber? I see the kits on the epic site, just curious if the buld stays yellow too or if you swap out the bulbs for the turn signal?
hey super66 - it did sit a tiny bit higher, but the position was perfect both in form and function. and, i did complete deamber the front and rears - i actually did silver style bulbs that blinked hyperwhite for both the front and rear blinkers - it looked great! when i sold the porsche i actually removed the bulbs i put in thinking i'd put them in my bmw - turns out the sylvania guide was wrong for the bimmer - so i have to buy different bulbs.

if you want, i'd be happy to sell you the bulbs i have - they were hardly used - i have a set of silver style that blink amber for the rear, another set of silver style that blink hyperwhite for the rear and a set of silver style that blink hyperwhite for the fronts. i may even have the stock set of fog lights if you want a back up (i replaced those with a set of hyperwhite and didn't have time to take them out before i sold the car). send me a pm if you want them - i'd sell all the bulbs for $25 plus shipping.
Japanese Rising Sun roof graphic
De-ambered and nearly de-chromed!

Sold - 05 BMW 330CI ZHP M-tuned
Imola Red, 6spd, Alcantra & Carbon Fiber Interior

Sold - 05 Boxster Black/Black 5spd
19" Carrera S Wheels
Bose Audio System/Sport Chrono Pkg
Schnell Short Shifter
Yellow Calipers c/ carbon fiber Porsche lettering
De-Ambered

Sold - 03 VW Beetle Silver - way too modified!
mach schnell is offline   Reply With Quote