Thread: Pulling a dent.
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 03:32 PM   #6
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ontario, California
Posts: 105
You could get a dent puller (slide hammer with a screw on the end) which will require a lot of work to get it pulled out without stretching the steel or, a can of body filler and some sand paper then have it painted. If you choose the body filler, make sure you rough up the surface so the filler has something to stick to. Body filler isn't a bad thing, so give it some thought.
LEJ is offline   Reply With Quote