View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 03:13 PM   #5
idjiot

Rusnak Pasadena & McKenna Norwalk

Since I've gotten the car, I've had to get a few things done and I've been to two dealers. Here's the work I did and my overall recommendation:

McKenna (Norwalk) - I took my car there for Pre-Purchase Inspection. The guy who helped me was very knowledgable and gave me some good advice. I ended up going there to fix a small leak that was discovered during the PPI that was covered under warranty. No problems at all.

Rusnak (Pasadena) - I had engine failure and towed my car to this dealer partly because I've heard some really GREAT reviews about this dealership. The guy at the dealership worked very closely with me on getting the job done and working with the warranty so that was good. Overall I was satisfied but I wasn't super impressed either.

Neither dealer offered me a free loaner/rental or any sort. If I needed work done right now, I'd probably go to McKenna. I don't thinke their prices are great but the guy there really did seem like he knew what he was doing. I called them frequently during my engine repair process and the guy was very patient in helping me understand the details.

Hope that helps!
Simon
idjiot is offline   Reply With Quote