View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 06:59 PM   #1
tnoice

A shoutout for the technobrace and Pedro.

After the last few times I worked under my boxster I was finding that the lower aluminum plate was getting harder and harder to line up properly and install back on the car. I ordered the technobrace from Pedro. I did call him directly as I did not want to email credit card information as I just replaced a credit card due to being recently compromised. He was very professional, informative, and helpful. The brace was mailed out within 30 minutes of my order with a tracking number. It arrived today and I did not waste any time to install it after arriving home from work. It took about 30 minutes to install from the time I began pulling the jacks out. I did need to use a ratchet strap to pull the lower suspension together to get the holes to precisely line up but it worked great. The lower aluminum plate lined right up without a bit of hassle. The technobrace is a very high quality piece and I could not be happier.

I went out for a test drive and the car seemed much more stable and planted around hard turns. This is how the car was intended to perform.

Thank you Pedro!

2013 Lexus IS350awd
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2004 Porsche Boxster S

Last edited by tnoice; 09-20-2016 at 07:02 PM.
tnoice is offline   Reply With Quote