View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #10
KronixSpeed

Lightbulb screw apple

i hear ya, my 60gig colour ipod has given me sooo many problems. the worst thing that i did was buy a warranty from future shop. they cant fix the dam thing and will only replace it after 3 fixes (the lemon policy). meaning that they send/ship it back to apple to get fixed within the year 3 times before replacing. not sure if they are able or qualified to fix them after one year. seeing that this product sucks ++++, i dont see them having any idea of how to fix it anyways. many days of agony, and i have never expericed such a problem with any product that i have ever purchased.

n those dam flash upgrades, if thats even what they are called. where u stick it into the power outlet to flash the drive or some **************** like that. really has made me mad.

very very smart company i ll tell you that. minting money. i was sooooo pissed when these new style ipods came out. i have the last generation model before these skinny slim models. i think it was less then a year and they changed them, n now my ipod is pretty much crappy n old in one year. not that i will ever need a 2inch video screen to watch movies on......but would of liked them to come out after sometime.............

i'd like to drive over to apples ipod center in california and throw my ipod through the window, they can have it back on me.............

however since i replaced the battery and kept downloading the new versions of the software itunes and firmware upgrades......it has been trouble free, and working out in my kar fairly well.

seeeeu