View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 03:59 AM   #1
onewhippedpuppy

FS: Complete Audio System: GPS Head Unit, Amplifier, Dash Install Kit

I am doing a 986S hotrod with minimal audio, so I am selling the Pioneer AVIC-X940BT GPS head-unit, Pioneer GM-6500F 760W amp, and the dash install kit for a 986/996. This basically gives you a full audio system for your 986 or 996 - you install the head unit, install the amp, then tie the amp into the factory speaker wires, avoiding the hassle of integrating with the factory MOST fiber optic network (and avoiding the expensive adapter). I will include the Pioneer head unit wire harness, GPS dongle, USB input cord with the old-style iPod adapter, and the instructions and installation manual for both. If desired I will also include the backup camera currently installed on my car, as I won't be using it and it works well with the head unit.

More info on the head unit features are here: Pioneer AVIC-X940BT Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

More info on the amp features are here: Pioneer GM-6500F 4-channel car amplifier — 60 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com

The head unit was originally $699, the amp was originally $179, and the dash install kit sells for $149 on Suncoast. I will sell the entire package for $400 OBO plus shipping.

Last edited by onewhippedpuppy; 08-28-2016 at 04:02 AM.
onewhippedpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote