Thread: Swift Shift Kit
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #17
der Geist

[QUOTE=mach schnell]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
Anyone had any personal experience with this new kit?

Randall - have you considered the Schnell SS? It was so easy to install and was phenom! If they made it for it bmw...

Gotta agree with Mach Schnell on this one. I got a Schnell short shift on eBay last week and installed it yesterday. It took about an hour to install and the directions were extremely clear and easy to follow. I had one minor glitch and called for tech support. The call was picked up on the 3rd ring and the guy who answered it was extremely helpful and solved my issue in 2 shakes. I gotta say the customer service there is great. I am very pleased with the shifter as well. I think a lot of it is personal preference-I really don't think that this shifter will improve my street driving any but I must say that I totally dig it! I feel much more in touch with the car and the road than with the stock shifter.

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor
der Geist is offline   Reply With Quote