View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 08:37 PM   #19
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche9 View Post
Having driven the 718S it is fast but very clinically. My 02 S is much more invoking and fun just at lower speeds.

Fred, alot of the sound you are hearing in that video is pumped in by a speaker, which when you are driving the car is noticeably.

My wife drove the base and liked how that sounded and it sounds like others like it better then the S. I'm might have to go back to my dealer dealer and give it a try. For the driving I do it's still has plenty of power and is faster then any 986.
Know what you mean

I've heard from the guys that P is at the track in mid Aug and plan on bringing a few of those 718. That's the idea apparently. Other gossips says we won't be able to try them but can ride as passenger.

For street-use I can't think of needing anything faster than that myself lolll. The base price certainly seems appealing brand new but in my case (financially) it won't happen before min 2~3 years for sure anyway :/

Need to see that little red roadster in person, possibly the only chance I'll have to sit in one also. Really (really) like that car. Roadster fan in me says that chances that I buy one 'used' in just a few years is roughly 100% certain