View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:49 AM   #15
RedBeauty

Ok. I think this thred has nested up, and collected some information from previus threds.

I have now put the original exhaust back on. When i did, i found out that that the pipes on the circuit werks connecting to the C pipe is alittlebit thiner than the original. Therfore the clamps (tried original, and new ones) did not get a 100% seal. It was pretty tight so i dont think it would be mouch of a differense and would make the drone go away. All in all, the exhaust did not give me the good feeling.

I have read up and down the forum and internet about exhaust for the car, so this is my new plan;
I want to try the DIY PSE. I've found out that there is two different back boxes made originaly from Porsche. And those who have done the DIY has made it in two different ways. This has something to do with where the valved pipes are entering / exiting the outer chamber of back box (nerest C pipes). Some that have done the DIY has also left out the outer chamber.

My question is what solution to go for? How loud is the different solutions, to have a scale on this lets say the original is a 2 and circuit werks was a 8 of 10.
Does anyone have pictures of an open original PSE to see exactly where the pipes go?

I realy hope this thred will collect a good part of information that is out there in different threds and plases on the internet. Also that this wil help others!
RedBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote