View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #4
madmodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamilka View Post
I removed and put the passenger side Intake back and I have following questions/clarifications:

- Pressure regulator: What does the thin plastic (black) vacuum line coming out of the Fuel pressure regulator connect to? Does this connect to the Secondary Air Injection Check Valve (plastic black and white)?
- There is a small short rubber hose coming out of the hydraulic fluid reservoir, does this need to connect to anything or supposed to be a vent hose?

Thank you in advanced !!!
Funny I'm actually making a vacuum guide due to the incontinences of information on here. I take it your talking about the regulator (C) on the fuel rail line. That goes to rear intake rubber sleeve (B).

The check valve (H) plugs into (L) which will also be a rear sleeve. I have seen people mix these up and put them on the plenum instead. Both sleeves with the hole/fitting nipple on them belong on the rear. One faces up and the other faces down. I have also seen the check valve in diagrams being attached to a hose going into the sleeve. On the 2.7 it goes straight into the sleeve.
madmodz is offline   Reply With Quote