Thread: Clutch
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #3
ToshoM

Thank you I appreciate your advice,

But it is mostly lower to middle travel of the pedal when I feel it and then it disappears closer to top and its gone, To be honest I am not sure when the clutch hydraulic fluid was changed, I did however do brake flush last August. I also looked into similar issues like mine and as you mentioned it being motor mount, it seems mostly everyone points to the same motor mount being bad with same vibration like I am experiencing. Again I appreciate your advice and this definitely helps to look into the smaller picture before jump onto the bigger one. I will definitely get on this and see if it improves or hopefully takes care of the problem.

That's what I have been thinking with IMS bearing my plan was to replace it when replacing the clutch to save on labor cost, even thought the engine runs silky smooth, I've read stories where owners had IMS bearing fail without any warning signs, I'd rather get it done and not think about it, then have this though of IMS bearing failure stuck in my head.

Thank you again,
This forum is great, I am not completely clueless about car mechanics I know a fair amount, but on the other hand I've been fortunate enough to rarely have any issues with vehicles I owned that I never had to dig into stuff much haha.

Last edited by ToshoM; 07-05-2016 at 02:13 PM.
ToshoM is offline   Reply With Quote