View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 12:30 PM   #12
Auf los!

Yeah, well, there is no reason to put up with Fox's shell game. This was two years in a row that they didn't stick to their announced broadcast schedule. I don't know whether they lied this year about streaming the whole race on Fox Sports Go, but last year they lied.

This is the link to where you purchase the live FIA streaming:

Live on the Website

Once there, you hover over "LIVE" on the extreme right. That opens up "I WANT", and click on "Member Access." That gets you to a window where you input your info and a Visa or MasterCard number. After that, you should get an email confirming the purchase, I did it about a week before the race. Then the morning of the race, the streaming starts about 25 minutes before the start of the race (8:35am ET). The cost is 9.99 Euros, this year $11 and change.

The sign-up process is a little odd, because, well, it's French, but they were good as their word and it was wonderful to have commercial-free coverage. I dozed off a couple of times, but I must have actually watched at least 22.5 hours! Imagine how psyched I was to have basically stayed-up for 27 hours, only to be rewarded with a WIN in the last five minutes, ha! Unglaublich!!