View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 05:00 AM   #7
F18febe

Decent product

I installed Pedro's Technotooth about 6-8 month's ago. Install was fairly simple. I do not make phone calls in my car because I typically drive with the top down and no matter where you place the mic, it's going to be a painful call when it comes to voice clarity. I installed this product so I could integrate my iPhone with the CDR-23. I like to play my own music and I don't want to lug around a bunch of CDs with me. I use my phone exclusively to play music; Pandora and my own playlists. I am not an audiophile so I don't need an expensive setup. I just like to hear my music with the top down.

So, this product allows me to play music easily from my phone. The only downside is that I have to turn the volume all the way up to about 35 to get it loud enough to enjoy while driving over 50mph. The CDR-23 volume stops at 40. Not sure why this is the case.

The other problem that I noted, and I am not sure if it's my CDR-23 or this product, but when I stop the music, a clicking noise starts to come through the speakers. It will click for several seconds then it will stop. Then it starts again. Not sure what that's all about.

Overall, I like the product for what I bought it for; playing music. As far as the price is concerned, and like others have commented, you can certainly find it cheaper elsewhere but I like Pedro and have bought several things from him and they are good products.
'04 Boxster S - Basalt Black, Fabspeed exhaust and sport headers, UD pulley, Pedro's Bluetooth, GT projectors, 18" Cayman S wheels, Evo cold air intake, IPD plenum, 74mm TB, Ben's SSK with ICT shifter boot, Fabspeed ECU Tune.
F18febe is offline   Reply With Quote