View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 07:29 PM   #2597
Pirate50

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN 986 View Post
Hey, that looks familiar, congrats! I found the bumper and side skirts on eBay about 1 year apart. Consider the GT3Tek rear bumper/diffuser piece. I think it finishes the look and blends with the OEM GT3 look (search the forum or their website for a pic, I don't have a good one now).
In my opinion it makes the Boxster look almost like new. No one believes me when I tell them mine is a 14 year old car.

Yea, your car was one of the ones that made me decide to pull the trigger on getting it done. I like the GT3Tek rear diffuser but struggle with keeping it OEM or not.Plus will it fit on the "04 because of the factory diffusers? I am seriously debating the Carrera lights that you have. Always loved them, If I had any other 17's than the ones I have, I would have already replaced them. I'd love to put the aero kit I rear spoiler as I like it better than the aero kit II wing, but it wouldn't be OEM correct.