View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 02:29 PM   #6
99-Boxster-MK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach schnell
That service action was PARTLY addressed the last time my car was at Walter's for the vibration thing. They actually didn't say anything to me (par for the course at Walter's). Here's the great kicker though - only a few days after I picked it up from Walter's I took it to Hoehn to have them investigate the vibration. They told me that Walter's PARTLY addressed the service issue but failed to replace one of the caps that incidently had wore through a hose. Did Hoehn replace it? Nope - said it was on back order from Germany - in the meantime, keep driving the car (I'm sure under their breath, also saying and if it blows up or the tires fall off or the engine falls out, blah blah blah, sucker, it's probably nothing!). Sold/traded the car 3 days later!
I am sorry, but I have to say something as this is getting old..

I think we all know you hate Porsche service and their cars, as every thread that says something about a problem or asks for helps involves you bashing porsche and gloating about how you sold your car and it was the best thing you ever did..... Why do you take every opportunity to tell us you hate your car. If you are soooo happy, go drive your bimmer and leave us poor soles with porches be while we push our cars down the road from one dealer to the next.

Mike
99-Boxster-MK is offline   Reply With Quote