View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 07:33 AM   #77
cfos

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbrown77 View Post
So you're implying I'd shoot someone who cut in line in front of my if I have my gun with me? F you. Do you know how difficult it is to get a CC permit? You show me where someone with a licensed firearm and permit ever did something like that. Your stupid analogy is just that - stupid.
No, I didn't say that at all. You did.

All I said, is that we all have conceptions of "what" would happen in ALL situations. And, unlike real life where people make mistakes or accidents happen, these instances NEVER occur in those situations where, you know, we tell others how "we" would handle ourselves and how criminals will just poop their pants at your righteousness and (implied) superior skills. That's also why I never read about how police officers get shot or killed by criminals, right? I mean they open carry, right? No one is every able to Han Solo them, right? They also get their man and justice is always served in the courts.

Surely, you didn't pull out a gun and shoot somebody that cut in line, but undoubtedly, I am CERTAIN, you made that person get out of line because you are CERTAINLY righteous and know what's best for everyone - sorta like our resident financial genius, and protector of spending on parts, ParticleWave (who can retire at 37). Oh, by the way, yes I do have a CC permit. It was really quite easy. Paid some $40 or so dollars. Sat in a class. Went outside. Took a picture. Done and done. Just cuz you are a Nutmegger, doesn't mean that other states are so strict.

Last edited by cfos; 05-10-2016 at 07:37 AM.
cfos is offline   Reply With Quote