View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #13
smshirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchetta View Post
I ran my first HPDE in my new 01 986 S this weekend, and she felt fantastic. I'm very impressed with the cars overall balance and dynamics. I spent the whole weekend just getting acquainted with how she felt around RRR. I was lucky enough to meet another forum member, Steved0x, and got to talk with him. Thanks for all the info Steve!

So my question is what's a good first mod to help carry more speed for my next DE?

I'm basically bone stock with the exception of Motul 600 brake fluid, and Hankook R-S3's. I've ordered some EBC yellow pads, which will go on before my next track day. I'd like to stick to just one mod at a time between DE's to get it dialed in...so adjustable sways? springs? Techno Brace? or ????

Thanks in advance.

Get the M030 suspension if it is still available. You may have to call the dealer in Oregon and have it shipped to your indy. I got it from them for around 1200. Installation isn't cheap, but do a full alignment and corner balance