View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 02:39 PM   #3
Frontpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
Pedro,

Why are you re-selling the iCarsoft PORII for a significant markup, and calling it something else, as if it's something special that has something to do with your business?

I want to know. Is there something special about the one you're selling, or are you just trying to profit off of owners that don't know it's just an iCarsoft?

I'm not just trying to be confrontational; I really want to know what's special about the unit you're selling. If nothing, then I am trying to save owners that may be duped by you from doing so.
Hot - Hot - Hot ...

Thanks!
Charles

Edit: I see that you let the thread on you page go quiet AND lowered your markup (still cheaper to just buy it from iCarsoft). Is it because you got caught?
We can save your rebranded $20 HID kit that you're selling for $200(!) for another discussion.
Charles,

Pretty sure it's called capitalism. Similar to:

Suncoast Porsche Parts & Accessories Center Cap Set - Full Color

Porsche Color Crest Flat Center Caps Set of 4 | eBay

Porsche Silver Concave OE Wheel Rim Center Caps 911 928 Boxster Cayman | eBay

Porsche Wheel Center Caps Set of 4 Silver with Gold Crest | eBay

4 Car Alloy Wheel Center Logo Cap Hub Crest Badge 77mm Face Silver USA Seller | eBay

Porsche 944 951 968 911 928 Color Crested Center Wheel Caps 928 361 032 11 TPP | eBay

Whether you pay $20, $50, $100 or $300.....bottom line it they are all small circular pieces of cheap plastic. And the choice is yours.

Not sure why you would bust a guy's chops for reselling a product, it happens every day at thousands of retailers across the country. Prices vary for many reasons, but you shouldn't blast him for selling something that he feels may be beneficial to others at a price that makes financial sense to him. If you don't like the product or the price, don't buy it.

Also if you do some research you can see that the price that Pedro is charging for this product falls right in the middle of the range ($175 to $249), so it's not like he is "gouging" anyone.