View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 12:02 PM   #3
KronixSpeed

in my opinion the boxster needed a bit of work to look like a real sports car.

must change the rear spoiler, the factory one is ugly n really dumb looking when up. the after market spoiler lip like the cayman helps the rear look more sporty.

must put 19 inch rims to make the car look like a hundred thousand dollar car. by just changing those ugly factory rims, i have had so many people think that the car is over $75,000. chrome is pimpin, simple nice 5 star rims are a must.

bumperettes do have to go, or painted.

lowering the car with one inch springs makes a hell of a difference of the over all look. has nothing to do with pimpin

side skirts are a must, the car looks too old fashion with out side skirts. nothing to do with pimpin.

front turbo bumper is sooooo nice, how can you say that it is a fake mini turbo. the vents are huge on the front and make the car look so mean. i personally would put the gt3 front bumper that is very simple and classy. very sporty.

i dont think its about not being proud.....personalizing the vechicle is not pimping the ride.

the boxster when done up right has the ability to look like a hundred thousand dollar car.

i know my car gets more head turns then most 911 drivers will ever get.

n simple lower the car, 19 inch 5 star rims, rear spoiler change, side skirts, and a new front bumper = super car status.

factory porsche boxsters before 2004 with no modifications = old fashion $50,000 car.