View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 05:02 PM   #21
HELLAS59

Thank you PorscheFan5. I got it into the car. Everything works great! God Bless you. Whats the proper way of installing the lock into the car? It was so difficult reattaching the metal backing from one end to with the finished handle part on the outside. It didnt help that I didnt remove the metal bar nor the airbag assembly for extra hand room. It was very very difficult to get it in that way, I needed a second pair of hands and still was tough. At the end of the day it all worked out and the car locks and opens perfectly as well as puts down my windows. My Keyless entry recently went out so I need to figure out how to reprogram it. Do I have to go to the dealership for this? Please let me know guys, and sorry if it is a little off topic. Also my key fob button is a little quirky and you have to push really hard on the button for it to blink red and unlock the doors. A few years ago a friend of mine helped me solder the button back on the microchip, but it seems like its losing connection again (New battery already installed in the key). Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks again!!!
HELLAS59 is offline   Reply With Quote