View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
Brad Roberts

What a blast huh?

You must be out of the Seattle area. I heard them mention the 944 sponsored by "Fordahl". Greg Fordahl is the man to go to for the suspension stuff. He has won multiple SCCA AutoX National Titles in a mid engine Porsche. Nevermind that he has been a ALMS crew Chief for Alex Job for something like 6 years now. First class shop. First class operation. He is right behind the Porsche dealership down the street from Microsoft.

I have two close friend who have worked for him in the past (Betim and Joey) I worked on the Fordahl crew for the Thunderhill 25hr race back in Dec. of 04 when they ran Kim Hinsky's RSR with Randy Pobst (and won)

You are now addicted. You will need regular visits to the course.

Welcome

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote