View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 01:29 PM   #16
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
I would agree to a point if it were the first time they met. They were friends, had done this before, and both knew exactly what was going on...in my opinion.

The bottom line is that two guys are dead and their families are hurt and want someone to blame. I've been there and I understand what they're going through. It sucks. But, the healing won't begin until they realize the culpability of their loved ones in their own demise.
But even that requires, if you're of the opinion that he was responsible for his own death, that you know of a history of reckless street driving when making such a statement.
Did Walker have a suspended driver's license? History of street racing accidents? Was he known to take reckless risks in other areas of his life? Before you assign him culpability for the actions of another person we would need to have our opinion based on some suspicion that he was a guy to wreck cars or had a death wish. I think he was simply a guy in the car when the driver made a straight forward human error in a car where human errors are more lethal than comparable cars.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote