View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 12:06 PM   #6
Cunningr

First off i live in southern spain near Sevilla, weather getting perfect for top down cruising. I been living here this time round for about 9 years.

I am interested in the JBL GTO 4 inch coaxials in the dash, doors looking at the JBL GTO components. Since i am currently using the stock amp, i figure the woofer will work in the interim.

So yes currently using the stock 4 channel, i have a cheap 4 channel stock amp coming from ebay that i plan on stripping the connectors out of to build an adaptor to interface an aftermarket 6 channel amp.

Plan is to do dash speakers, door speakers, get the rear speaker kit from suncoast install that at the same time i add the aftermarket amp.

Might convert to a double din hu, the add a active ultra compact sub under the seat if ther is enough room.

Not loking for ultra high end but good soldid sound. Since i have only had the car for about 3 weeks i am still enjoying the motor sounds, but i bought the car to do some long weekend road trips, and a couple 2 weekers over to Italy, France, and Germany.

I may order some universal adapters to install the 6.5 inch in the doors i saw a write up today where someone made some home made adaptors and drilled the stock door enclosures to get some more air. This route might negate the sub.
Cunningr is offline   Reply With Quote