View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 04:20 AM   #125
rfuerst911sc

I see no one has chimed in since 2014 so thought I would give a bump. My 3.6 Raby build now has about 800 miles on it and she is running flawless. We haven't really done any tuning yet as Jake's chassis dyno took a crap . So I have been logging miles and the ECU is " learning " as we go. Sometime around the end of April we will go back to Jake's and drop the car off. Dyno tuning will take place and Jake will get her really dialed in. But the car is just a blast to drive. She pulls like a freight train from idle to 7k with little effort. I'm running a GHL twin can muffler which is too loud and does have drone but man does she howl above 3500 !!! The sound is awesome. I will keep the muffler but will tone her down with some resonators installed in the cat delete pipes. I am looking forward to getting her on a AX course in a few weeks just to ring her out a little . I am following Jakes advice on oil changes and oil analysis. I am confident she will be running for a very long time with many smiles per mile
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote