View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 06:18 AM   #56
Luv2Box

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpl2407 View Post
I love stumbling across secrets my 2003 boxster hides, lol. The first was the door pockets, I never knew that the lids flipped up, so that was a good score.

Second was finding the genuine porsche umbrella in the passenger side sill compartment, still in its original case, and has never been opened...nice :-).

Third, the in dash cup holder that actually pulls out to reveal 2 cupholders, that was a surprise, but now I can't use the excuse that I can't get my wife coffee because my car only has 1 cupholder, lol.

And, lastly, when I bought the car the sales slip noted that the toolkit was missing, last night while checking behind the drivers seat what do I find.....the complete, unused toolkit that still has the gloves in it!!!!!

I love my boxster secrets :-)
Have you found the plastic bag that holds a flat tire so you don't have to get your seat dirty while transporting it to get fixed? Did you also know the manual recommends using the styrofoam jack kit holder as a kneeler while changing a tire so your trousers don't get soiled?
Luv2Box is offline   Reply With Quote