View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 08:07 PM   #28
oneshot

Garage
Something wasn't right

Decided as I'm in the process of moving with a pregnant wife to make a decision. I'm outsourcing the AOS job. What'd you think I was gonna sell out. Haha.

Took it to one of the closer shops as the job seemed light enough. First shop I called not to be named didn't answer the phone midday on a Monday. Ended up at Innovative Auto in north Dallas (Carrolton) who could start that day on it. Charlie there has been great to work with so far.

He did a full post purchase inspection for me and identified several things. The big news as I anxiously awaited his evaluation was that my little blue pcar has a supercharger on it. He's doing a couple other little projects for me and I'll report back on how I'm running soon. :dance: there's very little info online about these such as nowhere can I find expected hp #s.

It appears to be a TPC kit with an Eaton (gm sourced) blower. A quick call to TPC on the east coast where the car is from only got me a "yeah, it's probably our kit".

Guess I didn't really know what I was buying as it was bolted under the motor. :ah:
oneshot is offline   Reply With Quote