View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 09:12 PM   #21
Gordons986

Garage
Okay so in the meantime ive spent the last few hours looking at several site you guys have referred me to and made a chart so i can pick out the cheapest prices for the best products.
I also have to take into account american exchange rate; please inform me if one of the sites is non american and is euro or canadian.
First i called my local porsche dealer which of course was the highest prices i found. over 500 per coffin arm and over 300 per front trailing arm. i wont even get into the rest of the pricing.
I checked out suncoast, pelican, FCP and ECS tuning and found that each site got cheaper as i went in that order... for the same products (mostly TRW)

so i ended up at ECS tuning finding the coffin arms for $86 the front trailing arms for $129 drop links for $32 swaybar bushings for $32 koni shocks for $862 H&R coils for $300 new strut bearings $34 and strut mounts $34 and new bump stops for $10

Im considering dropping the money and ordering it all and doing it all at the same time my self. but im also considering just doing the drop links, coffin arms and front trailing/control arms to save some money until i can really decide what i want for new struts...

I know ill save myself an alignment if i do it all at the same time however...

what are your guys thoughts? and has anyone ever had any experience or heard anything about the stagg struts? I came across this brand as i was searching the internet for parts. they were listed on ebay.
Gordons986 is offline   Reply With Quote