View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #18
Gordons986

Garage
Okay so I took the car out for a drive for an hour and no noise but some pulling on the highway the whole way there. on the way back however i had noise and still a little pulling/feedback. I took a video on my way back and you can hear the noise that im talking about and the steering wheel shake im talking about/ pulling. Im just uploading it to youtube now and will post the link when its done (about 1 hour)

In the mean time i took some pictures of some of the suspension components in the offending front driver side wheel area for you guys to see. and i also took some of the rear end for you to see. and i believe its worth nothing that both sides front and back look identical. the first 2 pictures are of the rear suspension... Name:  GetAttachment.jpg
Views: 1572
Size:  11.1 KB

Name:  GetAttachment (3).jpg
Views: 1517
Size:  6.5 KB

this is a picture of the bottom of the wishbone on the front drivers side. the trailing arm bushing...

Name:  GetAttachment (1).jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  9.1 KB

This is a picture of the strut on the same side... the bump stop is almost completely gone. however this is intact on the passenger side and rears.

Name:  GetAttachment (2).jpg
Views: 1601
Size:  9.6 KB

and this is a picture of the trailing arm on the front drivers side at the ball joint connection.

Name:  image2.JPG
Views: 1921
Size:  95.0 KB
Gordons986 is offline   Reply With Quote